The Real Career Success Free Online IQ Test by the
The Real Success Resource Center
Below is a free online IQ test to determine whether you have the potential to leave corporate life and make a living on your own terms so that you can experience real success without a real job.
1. Which of the following is not like the others?
A) Female Government Worker
B) Female Fishing Guide
C) Female Life Coach
D) Male Yoga Studio Owner
Answer is A: The fishing guide, the life coach, and the yoga studio owner have found their true calling in life but the female government worker hasn't.
2. To a typical government worker (8 X 5) 52 equals:
A) 58 X 52
B) 800 +1280
C) 3080 – 1000
Answer is D: 8 hours of work per day at a typical government job, 5 days per week, 52 weeks per year equals zero satisfaction!
3. Which of these people — an ex-doctor, an ex-lawyer, an ex-dentist,
and an ex-unemployed ditch digger— have something in common?
A) The first three
B) Ex-doctor and Ex-lawyer
C) All four
D) Ex-doctor and Ex-lawyer
Answer is C: They all read Career Success Without a Real Job, and How to Retire Happy, Wild, and Free, and were
inspired to pursue their dream
jobs. The doctor became a brew master; the lawyer became a bed-and-breakfast operator; the dentist became a travel writer; and the ditch digger became an internet
4. Select the word whose meaning does not belong with the meanings of the other words.
A) Hard Work
B) Higher Income
C) Big Promotion
D) Dream Job
Answer is A: People making the transition to their dream jobs can have a higher income, experience a big promotion from corporate life but don't have to work hard to earn a great living.
5. During a normal 24 hour weekday Eric, who works at his dream job as a RV-Based Internet Marketing Consultant , sleeps for 8 hours, eats for 2 hours, talks to his friends for 2 hours, watches no TV, exercises for an hour and a half, does personal chores for one hour, naps and mediates for one hour, goofs off for two hours, and watches the sun set for half an hour. How many hours does Eric work each day?
Answer is A: Eric does not consider spending time at his dream career as work.
Real Success Free Online IQ Test #1
Answered 5 Right — Real Success Genius
Answered 4 Right — Superior Real Success Potential
Answered 3 Right — Above Average Real Success Potential
Answered 2 Right — Average Real Success Potential
Answered 1 Right — Real Success Potential Impaired
Answered 0 Right — Hold on to Your Corporate Job Dearly
CLICK HERE ONLY IF YOU ARE A REAL SUCCESS GENIUS
OR HAVE SUPERIOUR REAL SUCCESS POTENTIAL
Another Real Success Free Online IQ Test
Below is another free online IQ test to determine whether you have the potential to leave corporate life and make a living on your own terms so that you can experience real success without a real job.
Answer "Yes" or "No" as to whether the following statements describe you:
- You are certain that having to work in a corporation for more than another five or six years would make a mockery of your life.
- You strongly agree that working in the corporate world for one's entire career life is an escape for those organizational degenerates who are not creative, adventurous, and ambitious enough to create their own unreal job or unconventional business.
- You can do vast amounts of work provided it's work that you love and that no one else orders you to do.
- Hearing the word "teamwork" makes you want to throw up because you realize that it is used by corporations to try and make you fit in with a bunch of uncreative incompetents who could never make a living on their own.
- You have always wondered why most employees go to company functions, suspecting at the same time that these people must be terribly socially deprived to do so.
- You get dejected when you read job advertisements because you realize what a big con game most companies use in trying to get someone to work in their lousy corporate environments.
- Without hesitation, you would choose to tell a boss to "f . . k off" instead of agreeing to do something that you know is not right or not according to your moral standards.
- You have been fired by corporations at least two times and are proud of this fact.
- The term "must be a team player" in job advertisements makes you cringe.
- You would not wear a T-shirt with an employer's logo on it even if your life depended on it.
- You know that "Jump start your career by working for us." is a big farce regardless of the corporation that uses this pathetic lie in its job advertisements.
- Long time ago you came to the conclusion that the work ethic is a terrible mistake, a cute term gone haywire — that is used by corporations to get more work out of employees and by pathetic workaholics who don't have any work/life balance!
Real Success Free Online IQ Test #2
Answered Yes 12 Times or More — Real Success Genius
Answered Yes 8 to 11 Times — Superior Real Success Potential
Answered Yes 6 to 8 Times — Dull Real Success Potential
Answered Yes 4 or 5 Times — Borderline Real Success Potential
Answered Yes 2 or 3 Times — Real Success Moron
Answered Yes 0 or 1 Time — You Must Be a Government Worker